Okay, I admit it. I am an internet junkie. There is just so much great stuff out there! Why should I keep all those great reads that I stumble across to myself when I could share them with you? I am starting a new feature on my blog called “My Picks of the Week”. I hope you enjoy it and discover some new great reads for yourself! If you are looking to be featured, send me a link to your post and I will be happy to check it out. Now for some good old fashioned linky love…
- I could have added quite a few more but these are a good start: The Six Most Beautiful Spots in the Western US on Hubpages.
- If she can travel by bike from Alaska to Argentina (they are in Ecuador now) then what can you and your kids do together? Grabbing Life by the Horns on A Wayword Journey.
- The best Legoland post I have read yet (and I have read alot of them) What Legoland Got Right on Tripping With Kids.
- An amazing article about why travel with little kids to far off places is a good thing: Chet of Arabia on The Atlantic Monthly by fellow blogger Kayt Sukel.
- One of the funniest things I have ever read. A must read for anyone with a toddler who watches Nick Jr. An Open letter to Ruby from the Show Max and Ruby on Mommy Drinks Because You Cry.
- An important pediatric cancer fundraiser where you can pick up some adorable and inexpensive pendants which are perfect for gifts! Pendants for Tuesday on Who Says Eight in Enough.