Okay, I admit it. I am an internet junkie. There is just so much great stuff out there! Why should I keep all those great reads that I stumble across to myself when I could share them with you? Here are my picks of the week!
- Free is always good, especially in a pricey city like New York: Free Things to do in New York City at Traveling Mamas.
- Need a break from the stale casino air? Check out Trapped in Vegas? Day Trip Escapes from Sin City at Gadling.
- A fantastic post about turning down your heat a couple degrees and why some groups feel threatened by this “environmentalist” idea. If you don’t believe in the “green hype” check this one out and help provide insight to those who are trying to make a difference. If you do, read it and offer suggestion on how to find common ground: What We are up Against at The Crunchy Chicken.
- Looking for some fun in LA this winter? Hurry, check out The Best Spots in Los Angeles for Winter Fun at Go Explore Nature before winter disappears.
- A beautiful post about a beautiful child with special needs who I love and adore. A Peek Inside Will’s World at Who Says Eight is Enough?.